Thursday, February 7, 2013

Horsing Around










Hello lovelies! So I was going to ride my horse tonight and I thought I'd show you what I usually wear to the barn. I try to look as cute as I possibly can, even though I know that my horse is probably going to make a mess of whatever I wear:) Needless to say, I have a bunch of clothes that are set aside just for the barn. The only exception to that rule here is my button up, which I love very much so I only let the collar peep out from my jumper- I really don't want it to get dirty! I also wanted to let you all know that I am planning a trip to Italy with my family and currently trying to learn as much of the Italian language as possible so I may not be posting everyday- I am studying like a mad woman because it has always been my dream to be completely fluent in another language! I'll let you all know how I'm doing with this soon:) Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this post and have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,Tay

Button Up- J Crew
Sweater- Forever 21
Puffer Vest- Hollister
Breeches and english riding boots-sstack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment