Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Trends


Hi Everyone! My name is Taylor, and this blog is going to be all about Fashion! First and foremost, I would like to talk about new spring trends! Trend #1: Wedges.  I love stilettos, but they hurt REALLY BAD and I am quite glad that they are out this season! Wedges are super girly and fun and are actually pretty comfy. Trend #2: White Lace Dresses. I love simple but trendy white dresses. They can be dressed up or down, and they look super cute with a motorcycle jacket or a simple cardigan! Trend #3: Wide Leg trousers. They are so in this season and look great with a loose blouse and heels! I love these the most when they are high waited, and they are flattering on almost any shape. Trend #4: Rompers. I LOVE rompers! They are great for a carefree day at the beach, and if you wear a jumpsuit, you can even wear it to the office! Trend #5: Trench Coats. Trenches are wonderful additions to your spring wardrobe because they can be dressed up or down. I advise you to invest in a classic trench, but also play around with different colors and styles. Lastly, Trend #6: Trouser Shorts. I love trouser shorts, especially high waist-ed ones, which look amazing with tights and a blouse or a tee and wedges.

Thanks for reading, and remember, stay Fashion Foreword!
-          Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment